2023 AJKA-I Shotokan Summer Camp
August 18th, 19th & 20th, 2023
Where: Bucks County Community College
When: August 18th, 19th & 20th, 2023
Join us for a Weekend of the Best Shotokan Karate Training - Anywhere!
As a group we are dedicated to provide an intense, challenging, and enjoyable weekend of world-class training and study.
Please Click Here for symposium logistic details and complete information.
A list of hotels is provided. Make your own reservations if needed.
Feel free to contact us for further information/questions
at azoulay -at- ajkai-usa -dot- com or robdeangelis -at- yahoo -dot- com.
Leading this year Symposium will be the following AJKA-I Instructors:
- Leslie Safar 10th dan – AJKA-I International Technical Director.
- Sal Lopresti 9th dan – AJKA-I International Chief Instructor. NJ
- Avi Azoulay, 8th dan – AJKA-I International Chairman. NY
- Csakvari Laszlo, 8th Dan -Chief Instructor AJKA-I Europe. HU
- Rob DeAngelis, 8th dan – AJKA-I International Director Instructor Training. PA
- Gyuri Torma, 7th Dan - Asst. Technical Director AJKA-I Europe. HU
All ages are welcome!