Join the AJKA-I
If you are interested in joining the AJKA-I, you may do so online, 100% secured via PayPal:
We continually look to develop and strengthen our association of Shotokan clubs and practitioners. Our mission is to provide a combination of administrative independence and ongoing technical growth.
Please click here for an INDIVIDUAL APPLICATION and/or click here for a CLUB APPLICATION.
Why Join The AJKA-International?
Benefits Of AJKA-I Membership Include:
- Internationally recognized Dan ranking and instructor certification – The AJKA-I prides it self on the fact that in this association, instructor ranking privileges are commensurate with recognized Dan rank.
- Ongoing instructor development training, and general training seminars, held at various locati1ons throughout the country.
- Two specifically designed training camps – The Shotokan Winter Symposium is held in January/February, and National AJKA-I USA Summer Camp held at the end of June. Information and registration can be done via this website.
- Regional and national championship tournaments.
- Access to the highest caliber international competition through various international Shotokan karate competition venues.
- Most importantly; association, training and affiliation with like minded, serious Shotokan practitioners, and access to an ever widening pool of outstanding, international caliber senior instructors.
AJKAI-USA Director of Club Recruitment and Development
SLoprestiSr -at- aol -dot- com
azoulay -at- ajkai-usa -dot- com
The mission of the AJKA-I Karate Association is two-fold:
First, the perfection of traditional Japanese Shotokan technique through attention to detail. For only by perfecting the details can we realize the full potential of our art and ourselves.
Second, to instruct practitioners in a way that makes Karate relevant to the real world. For Karate is more than just one of the most complete systems of self-defense. It is a way of transforming everything we do – inside and outside of the Dojo.
These goals are directed by our Guiding Principles: Character, Sincerity, Effort, Self-control, and Courtesy.
-Bob Tomasulo AJKA-I USA President